Yumm… need to try these
Delicious smoothies! Packed with tons of nutrient dense ingredients that will help get you on the right track each morning. Go ahead, pick a flavor that suits your needs and give it a shot. Perfect for making in large proportions to feed not only yourself, but friends and family. Add it to your breakfast for a variety of vitamins and antioxidants!
Apple Banana Cinnamon Smoothie
- 5 raw almonds
- 1 red apple
- 1 banana
- 3/4 cup nonfat Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup nonfat milk
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- Place all ingredients in a blender. (Depending on how powerful your blender is, you may need to chop the apple and almonds into small pieces before blending.)
- Blend on medium-high for 30 seconds (or until desired consistency).
Makes one 16-ounce serving for a total of 382 calories.
- 1 cup skim milk
- 1 cup frozen unsweetened blueberries
- 1 Tbsp cold-pressed organic…
View original post 308 more words